Los Angeles Food and Wine Festival 2015
The LOS ANGELES FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL pours on the revelry with marquee wine seminars and Lexus “Signature Series” featuring Intimate Dining Experiences with Lexus Culinary Master Carol Mirarchi, Michael Chiarello, and Michelle Bernstein
In addition, participating chefs at the 5th Anniversary of Los Angeles Food & Wine will be debuting festival partner Chef Works’ new extension of their Urban Collection of uniform apparel and products, as they treat guests to three-nights and four-days of tastings, dinners, lunches, seminars, cooking demonstrations at the annual culinary jubilee.
Los Angeles Food & Wine, produced by Coastal Luxury Management and presented with founding partners FOOD & WINE and Lexus, announces additional programming for festival goers, including three exclusive wine seminars set to be held at Faith & Flower.
The Lexus Signature Series will feature three intimate guest dining experiences at Milk Studios with Lexus Culinary Masters Carlo Mirarchi, Michelle Bernstein, and Michael Chiarello. In addition, festival partner Chef Works will debut products from their new line, as participating chefs don the newest Chef Works apparel collection.
Celebrating its 5th anniversary, Los Angeles Food & Wine is set to take place August 27-August 30. Master sommeliers, local chefs, and the food world’s biggest culinary stars once again meet head-to-head as the best of the Los Angeles culinary scene takes over the city of Los Angeles for the unprecedented three-night and four-day extravaganza.
On sale now, tickets for individual events range from $50-$350, with package and VIP options starting at $650.
The Lexus Signature Series of events will give festival guests the opportunity to experience three memorable dining events, including:
- A Dining Experience with Lexus Culinary Master Carlo Mirarchi (Thursday, August 27, 7pm-10pm): Lexus has partnered with the creative minds behind New York City’s Spring Street Social Societyto present The Lexus Signature Series, A Dining Experience with Lexus Culinary Master Carlo Mirarchi, dedicated to fine food, wine and cocktails—all with some surprising twists. Hosted by Spring Street Social Society founder and Instagram notable @AGuyNamedPatrick, the menu highlights the inventive epicurean style of Mirarchi, the talent and owner behind Brooklyn restaurants Blanca and Roberta’s.
- A Supper with Lexus Culinary Master Michael Chiarello (Friday, August 28, 7pm-10pm): This installment in the Lexus Signature Series promises to be a memorable evening with a prolific multicourse dinner prepared by celebrity chef and one of the founding Lexus Culinary Masters, Michael Chiarello.
- The Definitive “Boozy Brunch” with Lexus Culinary Master Michelle Bernstein (Saturday, August 29, 12noon-2pm): For the first time ever, Los Angeles Food & Wine will feature an adventurous and soul-pleasing brunch, curated by Lexus, showcasing Lexus Culinary Master, Michelle Bernstein from Cena by Michy in Miami. As you soak in the L.A. sunshine, be prepared to energize your senses with a brunch experience you won’t soon forget. With hand-crafted cocktails and a live performance from DJ Ahmir “Questlove” Thompson of The Roots,brunch will never be the same.
Just added, the three wine seminars will all be held at Faith & Flower in Downtown Los Angeles, and with extremely limited seating, oenophiles will have intimate one-on-one access to the wine world’s most revered experts as guests taste and learn more about some of the world’s most prestigious wines:
- Next Generation Cult Cabernets (Saturday, August 29, 11am-12:15pm): Is cult cab dead? Despite the rough economic waters that have indubitably changed the wine market, purveyors of “perfect” cabernet sauvignon still have a critical role to play on the international stage.
- The World of Super Tuscans (Saturday, August 29, 4:30pm-5:45pm): When a Typical Regional Wine (IGT – Indicazione Geografica Tipica) is of such spectacular quality that the term ‘typical’ just does not fit, enter The SUPER TUSCANS. A Super Tuscan is the final expression of quality and skill of winemaking of a wine producer and his enologist. While a vertical of several vintages of one such wine is a much desired experience, Los Angeles Food & Wine has decided to make this occasion extra special by bringing them ALL to the table at once.
- Krug Champagne & Black River Caviar (Sunday, August 30, 11am-12:15pm): Legendary Champagne Krug paired with a decadent tasting of Black River Caviar. Luxury epitomized, this is THE event to attend for anyone who loves champagne and caviar, its parallel in extravagance.
Set to debut at the festival, Chef Works (ChefWorks.com) will release their new Q3 pieces by outfitting all participating culinary officials. Drawing on the success of the 2014 Urban Collection, the new Chef Works products join an existing collection of stylish aprons, chef coats, and kitchen/front-of-house shirt offerings. The new product line includes over 60 new pieces and features new details such as added pockets, back-of-the-neck apron tabs, 2-way zippers and stretch, mesh panels.
Please continue to visit LAFW.com for updates and details on full programming of events, chefs, wineries, sommeliers, mixologists, and culinary talent participating at the 5th Annual Los Angeles Food & Wine festival.
Thursday, August 27 through Sunday, August 30, 2015
Headquartered in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles, with main events taking place directly in front of the iconic Walt Disney Concert Hall (with closures along Grand Avenue, between 1st and 3rd street), the 5th annual Los Angeles Food & Wine festival will also feature tastings, dinners, lunches, seminars, cooking demonstrations, and special events located across parts of greater Los Angeles including Downtown, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Hollywood, and more.
TICKETS:Tickets are available to purchase by visiting LAFW.com or by calling 855-433-LAFW (5239)
SPONSORS/PARTNERS: 2015 sponsors for Los Angeles Food & Wine include: Food & Wine, Lexus, Whole Foods, Hendricks, Stella Artois, Driscolls, Chase Private Client, Chef Works, Classic Party Rentals, Plated, TyKu and Vessel. The Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival has supported Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign, St. Vincent Meals on Wheels and other L.A. based charitable endeavors.
ABOUT FOOD & WINE
FOOD & WINE is the ultimate authority on the best of what’s new in food, drink, travel, design, and entertaining. FOOD & WINE has an extensive social media following on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr and Foursquare. FOOD & WINE includes a monthly magazine; digital editions on the iPad, Kindle Fire and Nook Color; a website, foodandwine.com; a books division; FWx, a digital brand and website for millennials; plus newsletters, clubs, events around the globe and a restaurant partnership, Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE.
ABOUT COASTAL LUXURY MANAGEMENT, LLC:
Coastal Luxury Management, LLC (CLM), co-founded and managed by CEO David Alan Bernahl II, creates unique experiential opportunities in the hospitality, entertainment, restaurant, and event sectors. In addition to being named one of Inc. Magazine’s “Top Food & Beverage Companies” in 2012 and 2013, CLM has also been included in the annual Inc. 500/5000 ranking of the fastest-growing privately owned companies in the United States for the past two years. CLM produces Pebble Beach Food & Wine and the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival, both known for bringing together the highest caliber of culinary and wine talents to create once-in-a-lifetime experiences. CLM’s catering division, Coastal Luxury Catering, combines the company’s restaurant and event divisions to offer full-service event planning and catering services for a variety of social, corporate, and non-profit events throughout the country. CLM’s restaurant division includes: Restaurant 1833, named one of Robb Report’s 2012 “Best of the Best” and a James Beard Foundation 2012 “Best New Restaurant” nominee; Cannery Row Brewing Company, home to one of the largest draft and bottled craft beer selections in Central California; and the acclaimed Downtown Los Angeles restaurant, Faith & Flower, an Esquire magazine 2014 “Best New Restaurant” recipient. In the winter of 2013, through their continued partnership with hospitality entrepreneur Charles Banks, CLM launched Vessel. Aimed towards redefining the way people dine. Vessel offers a highly curated selection of glassware and tabletop accessories sourced from across the globe for retail consumers and restaurant venues. For more information about Coastal Luxury Management, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lexus launched in 1989 with two luxury sedans and a commitment to pursue perfection. Since that time, Lexus has expanded its lineup to meet the needs of global luxury customers. Lexus is now going beyond its reputation for high quality vehicles with the integration of innovative technology, emotional exterior and interior designs, and engaging driving dynamics and performance. With six models incorporating Lexus Hybrid Drive, Lexus is the luxury hybrid leader. Lexus also offers eight F SPORT models and one F performance model. In the United States, Lexus vehicles are sold through 235 dealers who are committed to exemplary customer service
ABOUT CHEF WORKS:
Chef Works, Inc. is a worldwide culinary apparel manufacturing and distribution solution for the culinary, hotel, restaurant and food service industries. Offering cost-effective and efficient alternatives for companies of all sizes, Chef Works is the leader in uniform supply management, brand continuity, online ordering, on-site embroidery, personalized reporting, budget coordination and uniform design and distribution. As a company with its finger on the pulse of the industry, Chef Works continues to provide new and unique products for all service industries.
Chef Works is currently in over 60 countries around the world. As a global culinary apparel brand, Chef Works successfully manufactures and distributes high quality culinary apparel internationally. They remain resolute in their mission to provide the best-quality products at the most competitive prices, focusing all of their efforts to ensure complete satisfaction and meet, or exceed, expectations for high-quality, well-designed, comfortable uniforms alongside superior customer service. For more information, visit www.chefworks.com.