Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Travel Experiences
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London – The Mandarin Oriental’s exclusive collaboration with British couture milliner Emily Baxendale to create the first ever Royal Enclosure collection of fashionable hats and specialized headpieces is inspired by the hotel’s own history and oriental influences. The capsule collection will be unveiled on May 24, 2016 during the launch of The Royal Enclosure Afternoon Tea in The Rosebery Lounge, which will be highlighted with a special performance by the Tootsie Rollers, wearing the hats for Royal Ascot 2016. Visit http://www.mandarinoriental.
com/london/ for more information.
M-OHMents of Wellness
- Mandarin Oriental, New York – Escape to New York City for M-OHMents of Wellness June 10th – 12th, 2016. The M-OHMents of Wellness weekend journey are four 90-minute guided meditation sessions led by Shivangi Van Gogh based on 5,000 year-old wisdom derived from the Vedas, or sacred texts, of India. Over the course of the weekend, guests also enjoy specialized treatments as well as organic vegetarian cuisine and fresh-pressed juices designed to detox and complement the meditation practice. To further provide an oasis of tranquility an array of experiences have been designed to encourage internal quiet and self-reflection, including a signature Calm Mind Retreat spa treatment and a group yoga lesson. Prices for the M-OHMents of Wellness experience begin at $1,800 per night. “The experience is designed for sequential expansion of knowledge with each session building upon the last. As the guest‘s consciousness evolves and their meditation practice continues following the weekend, they will enjoy a deep state of inner peace, increased awareness and focus, and sustainable happiness” said Shivangi Van Gogh. Visit www.mandarinoriental.com for more information.
Legendary Milestones… The New & The 140 Year Old
- Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok -In celebration of 140 years, the Mandarin in Bangkok will host a series of bespoke music, art, fashion and culinary events throughout 2016 such as: a production of famous Italian Arias by Italian opera singers, accompanied by the Bangkok Symphony Orchestra, in the Royal Ballroom on May 30th and an exhibition featuring works from renowned Thai contemporary artists, recently featured in Thailand Eye: Contemporary Thai Art book, currently on display until the end of May. http://www.mandarinoriental.
- Mandarin Oriental, Milan – The Mandarin Oriental’s newest hotel welcome’s guests for a fashionable suite escape to experience their new suite in the world‘s top city and newest location.Guests booking Milan‘s Style My Suite package will have access to exclusive accommodations in the city’snewest suite, a pair of sunglasses per person, designed by Italia Independent exclusively for Mandarin Oriental, Milan, a bottle of Champagne, Oriental Essence Massage for two guests at the spa and more year round. http://www.mandarinoriental.
- Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas –Celebrate the Stars 2016 package includes a one-night stay in a luxurious guestroom or suite, two unlimited-access passes to the revitalizing Tian Quan Thermal Experience at The Spa and a four-course tasting menu for two at Twist by Pierre Gagnaire. Pricing starts at $549. Offer valid through December 23rd, 2016. http://www.mandarinoriental.
Wig Out in Prague
- Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur and Mandarin Oriental, Baroque Prague – Join the Mandarin Oriental in Kuala Lumpur or Baroque Prague for a romantic getaway. Couples booking the Romantic Rendezvous package in Kuala Lumpur will indulge in luxurious accommodation, an intimate dinner for two and spa treatments and more. This package is valid through Dec. 29, 2016. Couples booking the Baroque Romance package will enjoy an opportunity to immerse themselves in a Baroque style romantic weekend in 18th century Prague. The package includes: accommodation in the Baroque Deluxe Suite Baroque Boudoir, a welcome drink and complete makeover for guests to experience the Baroque period, with costumes, make-up and a wig, a private horse-drawn carriage tour with a photographer, a romantic dinner in the hotel’s Wine Cellar and more. This package is valid year round. http://www.mandarinoriental.
About the author
Posted on May 18, 2016 by